17 October 2012

New obsession

You're probably wearing the clothes i bought you
you're probably put on the cologne i bought you
and right now, you're probably meeting her and laughing

Did you like her that much that you had to leave me?
how much more do i have to be better?

No matter how much i try to erase you
we spent so many days together
the past times are so regrettable that tears keep flowing but...

I will show you a completed changed me
i will show you a way prettier me
i don't wanna cry like a fool over love, over you who left me

I will meet a hotter guy and i will show you for sure
a me who is happier than you
i won't be sad without you, i won't break down
boy you gotta be aware

I neatly change my hairstyle and carefully apply my makeup
with my high heels and short skirt, everyone turns to look at me

If i ever run to you, i will give a dazzling smile
pass by your surprised face and click clack go on my way

I will show you a completed changed me
i will show you a way prettier me
i don't wanna cry like a fool over love, over you who left me

I will meet a hotter guy and i will show you for sure
a me who is happier than you
i won't be sad without you, i won't break down
boy you gotta be aware

I will throw away the ring you gave me
i will erase the letters you wrote me
without lingering attachment, without regret, i'll forget you
i wanna forget you, i wanna erase you


I will show you a completed changed me
i will show you a way prettier me
i don't wanna cry like a fool over love, over you who left me

I will meet a hotter guy and i will show you for sure
a me who is happier than you
i won't be sad without you, i won't break down
boy you gotta be aware

Ailee - I will show you :)

First time dengar lagu ni, ingatkan lagu slow, sekali sampai chorus, meletop kau! hahahaa. serius, lagu ni daebak gile! The lyrics is so meaningful. The song showing a tough side of a girl. Girl Power! :)

p/s: rasa nak share jugak lepas bace blog azie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah here :)