26 November 2013

Infinite's L a.k.a Kim Myungsoo Dating Incident #ISupportMyungsoo

So first and foremost, I would like to apology to my non-kpoppers followers, because this post is related to KPOP thing. So, you can ignore this if u want to.



Regarding to myungsoo's incident.



Yes i was quite taken aback by what happened for a while. But then i realized, that's the problem with me (and most fans) too. We've been thinking as if the idols are not human being. Well they aren't as magical and perfect as we imagined. The fact is, they're also human beings, we always forget that. They can lie, can date, can love anyone if they want to. Woollim too, maybe lying at that time just to make the situation calms down. I just can't imagine what will happen if woollim just agree on the rumor at that time, when Infinite is working hard for world tour. Woollim might don't want to ruin that dream. People says Woollim just thinking of profits and such. Well, isn't that how this industry works? Money is such an important matter.



Well in some cases, we might be thinking, "It's ok for me if they just told the truth in the past!". Yes, it might be ok for some fans, but some aren't. Of course, Woollim are trying to console everyone at that time. Just to get a win-win situation, at least for that current moment. It's not like I am on Woollim's side or what, it's just that I am trying to be as rational as I can. Because I believe, being sad, frustrated over things like these will not make ourselves better at all. What do we expect to happen if we say, "No! He can't date! He's MINE!"??? Do we expect for the idols (in this case Myungsoo) to come to us and say things like, "I'll only love you!"? No no, it will never happen. 



One short reminder from me, to myself and others as well, we're fans of them. So what exactly fans do? They support the idols/celebrities/person they like right? so, if we are really a true fan of Myungsoo, Infinite and others, we should keep on supporting them, no matter if they're dating or married or in a slump or scandals. Because that's what we actually do. SUPPORT. 



Guys. Don't bash myungsoo. It's all in the past tho. Let's just focus on the future, and keep supporting myungsoo, myungyeol and Infinite till the end. True fans will be standing and supporting them even after they are married and have kids.



This is all my opinions tho. Peace. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah here :)