26 April 2012

MUET. Made my Day :)



Today, MUET results already can be checked.
Whoaaa. This really had made my heart thumping all day long since yesterday.
I went to bed kinda early last night.
But I over-heard my roomate screamed excitedly.
So I just thought, "Ahh~ She must have gotten Band 4".
But then I just continue my sleep.

Woke up this morning, after bathe.
I woke my roomie up.
And she asked me to check mine too.
What I need to do is send, " MUET RESULT <I/C> " to 15888.

And yes, I sent.
thump thump thump thump.
Beep! You got 1 Message.

Result: BAND 4

Hell yeahhh!!! Seriously :))

No need to re-sit for that shitty exam anymore :)
since I am a TESL student, I need to get at least Band 4 to pass.
So glad :)
Alhamdulillah, Thank You ALLAH SWT :)

1 comment:

blah blah here :)