17 April 2012

me myself and I


I'm going to tell about me.
I'm Fatin Nurfaziera bt Jaamin.
a 93-liner.
Eldest from 4 girls.
Was born on 24th October.
I love dairy products. REALLY REALLY DO.
Milk, chocolates, vanilla, cakes, sweets, pastries, ice-creams and etc.

Talk about my interests.
I'm just an ordinary girl.
Maybe I'm not differ much from most girls in the world.
I'm a proud Muslim from Terengganu :)


Last, but sure, not the least, I LOVE KPOP. KPOP or Korean Pop is currently raging it's wave thorough the universe. But this doesn't mean that I hate other songs. I listen to good songs too. English, Malay, Chinese, Hindi and also Arabian songs. Below are some pictures of the KPOP groups that I love :)


EXO :D

BAP

Infinite :D

Super Junior
B1A4

That's all about me. eh no no! forgot to say that I'm studying TESL in Kirkby International College, Cyberjaya Malaysia. :) ok. thanks for reading...



No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah here :)