16 April 2012

about me

Hi! My name is Fatin Nurfaziera bt Jaamin.
Just call me Fatin, or Ziera.
My family call me Along because I'm the eldest from 4 girls :)
I'm a not-so-strict sister. I used to be strict to my little sisters.
But I don't know when the mommy-like behavior started to be inside me :P
I was born on 24th October.
Age atm is 18 and something.
Gonna be 19 this year and I'm not ready for that.
I love my friends and my family.

I may looked snobbish with people that I don't know,
but once you get closer to me, you'll know how warm am I.
It's hard for me to start a conversation first with a stranger,
but I am more than talkative when I am with my best buddies :)



Fangirling is my job. Today, my ICT lecturer asked me and my friends to make a blog each, for our assigments. and here, WALLAHHH!! my blog! :D



YAYYY! Happyy blogging again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah here :)